Fishery Production

Total fishery production includes the domestic catch as well as imported sea food—fin fish and shell fish. The domestic catch represents 45% of total production and imported fish (fin and shell) represent the remaining 55%.

Geographic reference: United States
Year: 2007
Market size: 20.5 million lbs.(live weight)
Source: Statistical Abstract of the United States: 2010, Table 861, December 2009 [Online] here
Original Source: U.S. Bureau of the Census and the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric

Administration, National Marine Fishery Service.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: